If you are unemployed and cannot provide a Letter of Employment, your Proof of Income can be any of the following up-to-date documents: 

  • ¬†Bank Statements (shows deposits from your income source ideally over 90 days)

  • Investment Income Statement

  • Child Support Agreements

  • Income Assistance (Statement of Assistance)

  • Student Loan Statement / Proof of Deposit

Did this answer your question?